Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

I'm Back!!!


Hello World Wide Web!!!  I am soooo excited to rejoin the blogworld after a almost 4 year hiatus.  This new blog is going to be TOTALLY different from the old one in soooo many ways:
  1. I have promised my family I will NOT let this blog overtake my life like the last one (really, I won't).
  2. No coupons! I mean, I'm not going to promise I will never mention a deal alert, but that's not going to be the focus of this blog. 
  3. No daily themes (see #1).  I might not even post weekly! Seriously, this is going to be one laid back blog.
The purpose of this blog is to chronicle my home improvement projects.  Not that I think my projects are extra spectacular its just that over the years I have taken countless ideas off of decorating blogs and more recently, Pinterest, that I thought I would give back just in case someone out there might find inspiration in my projects.

So without further a due, I introduce to you Two Story Sister




No comments:

Post a Comment